The Origins of Homeopathy
- Homeopathy has its origins in ancient history dating back to Hippocrates.
- This was further developed by a German doctor, Samuel Hahnemann.
- It has been widely used for over 200 years, across the world.
The Theory behind Homeopathy
- Homeopathy is based on the theory or belief that like cures like.
- The process of devising a homeopathic remedy is based on the theory that the method of dilution and agitation causes a reaction between the ingredient, for example arnica, and the water and alcohol it is diluted in. Although it is diluted many times, homeopaths consider that the remedy retains the original ingredient.
Homeopathy is ideal for people who want to explore more holistic options to enhance wellbeing and homeopathic products are safe to use alongside conventional medicine.
Our Homeopath Charlotte works off site at her home clinic in Hullbridge. Please call our Reception to arrange an appointment.
Popular local Homeopath Charlotte Forbes L.L.S.C.H RSHom qualified as a Nursery Nurse when she left school and worked with children for many years. In 1997 she decided on a career change and studied Homeopathy at the London School of Classical Homeopathy and graduated in 2002.